This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Shiloh Street LLC makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Shiloh Street LLC does not warrant that:
l this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
l the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
Shiloh Street LLC will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
l [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
l for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
l for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Shiloh Street LLC has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Shiloh Street LLC liability in respect of any:
l death or personal injury caused by Shiloh Street LLC negligence;
l fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Shiloh Street LLC; or
l matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Shiloh Street LLC to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Shiloh Street LLC has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Shiloh Street LLC officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Shiloh Street LLC officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Shiloh Street LLC.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues (17 USC § 512 et seq.).
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located so that the copyright agent can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
Upon obtaining such knowledge we will act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material. Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter notification to our agent. A valid counter notification is a written communication that incorporates the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of the poster;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows:
Northwest Multiple Listing Service
11430 NE 120th Street
Kirkland, WA 98034
Attention: DMCA Designated Agent
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, an agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at: http://www.copyright.gov/onlinesp.